Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Website Project

The website that I will be creating for this project is "The Great State of Oregon". I was stuck on what I could do my website on; but I recently went on vacation to Oregon this summer and wanted to share my experience with everyone. On why you should visit Oregon. I had the opportunity to visit Oregon because my boyfriend was in his best friends wedding who lives out in Oregon. We took a weeks vacation to see two different parts of the state, which were amazing. The pictures that will be on my website will not do the justice of what it is like in person.
The atmosphere is just so different and clean. There is not one piece of litter around anywhere; because articles that might cause forest fires.

I was able to visit the coast and the eastern part of Oregon, which I like to call the forest! All of my images that will be within my website were all taken on our trip, I have so many more that I wish I could display, but must stay within the C.R.A.P guidelines of a website.

While working on my storyboard this evening, I found it to be extremely difficult to start but once I got drawing and putting my ideas onto the paper it started to really work out for me. I then knew the outline of how I wanted everything placed the same within the screen. It is hard to tell how it is going to look once it is all placed within the webpage, but it is a good way to get your ideas flowing for the final project. I have never used HTML before taking this class and now have a new passion for it and look at it differenly. I am really enjoying learning all these new creative ways of creating websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment